Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Layout

I decided that I wanted to change up the layout on the page to be a bit more mature. Not so much purple. A more classic feel. Basically, after almost 9 months of blogging it was time to express my other side. You know, my "I sometimes wear pearls with sweatpants" kinda of classy side. In fact, my goal this summer is to make sure that every item I have can be made into a classy outfit or at least a classy studying outfit. I want to be able to pick out any item and dress it up or down and love on everything I'm wearing that day. I also want to slowly build into that "out of college, I wear heels casually" place. There are a lot of places I want to get to this summer, like 20 lbs lighter but that's an entirely different fight... like my fight with the treadmill and the morning. So first stop, change the blog and second stop change the world.. or at least my body! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Holy moly I loved this. I'm giggling :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was laughing aloud. I also love the new layout! I just changed my font from your new one and I love it!! so fun and girly. The shoe fits my dear :)

    ReplyDelete