Monday, November 21, 2011

Apparently I'm a Morning Person

I have been awake since 5 am. Why? Because my body said so. I have been sleep talking all night. (One of those times where the words you say in your dream seem extra loud and you know it is because you have said it out loud) and somewhere around 7:30 I decided to give up and get some work done.

It is at times like these, the very far and very few in between, that I have time to think about everything. I've had a really spectacular quarter. There have been ups and downs but all in all I cannot complain. 

I have incredible friends
GO U! NU!


This is my theatre board after we kidnapped our new members!


Not to mention a boyfriend who showed up with pizza and a carnation yesterday...
It meant we were watching the Eagles game but still pretty good...


I am in a show that is coming up. I am emceeing. Producing is going well. School itself seems to be settling into place. 
This is the director I'm producing for...

The only down I can think of is that I am not able to go home for Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving. I love food. I love family. I love football. I love pilgrims and indians (native americans). I love pumpkins. I love leaves. I love canned, jellied cranberry sauce over fresh. I love the endless selection of pies. I love, LOVE, stuffing. Stuffing is pretty much a bartering chip that will get anyone anything they want from me. So it is sad that I won't be home to experience it. But I am doing what I can. Boyfriend will be here and so will several other friends and we are having a quaint little Thanksgiving to ourselves. Guess it is kind of like my first grown up Thanksgiving. Weird. I'm not grown up yet. I'm twenty. I'm still in college. I still have no clue what I am actually doing with my life, how can anyone expect me to baste a turkey?

No comments:

Post a Comment