Monday, December 19, 2011

Glitter

There is something about glitter that attracts me to it. Biologically it is probably the shiny part of it. Anything that changes the way light moves draws the eye to it. But I think I am most bound to the fact that it covers everything and gets everywhere. That is the feature that is most similar to myself. While I would like to think that I refract light into pretty colors wherever I go it is more likely that the minute you let me out of my container I seem to be in places that you don't find possible... the carpet, the ceiling, your hands up your nose... I am an energetic ball of glitter.

My evening went as follows...

I really wanted some La Madeline French Onion soup... so we went to one. But the soup was cold. My mom talked to the manager and we went to another one. Then we went to Macy's where the first thing I went to were the shiny tights. I also REALLY like tights... but my job was not that... it was to find a watch... but I only wanted to look at the blingy ones! Then I wanted the shiny pots and pans and the shiny comforter and the shiny underwear... it was a problem..

THEN I made my parents drive around for hours so I could look at the pretty lights.... WHO AM I?!

So I was obviously in a shiny phase and I came home and glittered EVERYTHING! I glittered a box and I glittered a shirt and I glittered a hat...

I wanted more to glitter and I almost glittered my favorite pair of flats but luckily something said no in the back of my glittered brain. Glitter is all over my floor and in my hair and on things it was no where near...

Today was an all-around okay day. It started out feeling really boring but when I look back on it I truly enjoyed my time with Lauren and with my Mommy and my Daddy and with my glitter... Life is pretty sweet y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment