Monday, June 4, 2012

June Post... DONE!

At this rate I'm looking at one post a month... that's pretty bad. It is just with school wrapping up and all there isn't much to write about unless y'all want to hear about my papers... BLECH!

So it looks like my summer might be figured out. I'm not sure if I'm happy about it or not but it is something. I might be spending a month house sitting in Aspen and the rest of it in Dallas. Though I just got cast in the Scottish Play and I have to be back at school September 10th for that. Not really like that is a worry because everyone I know will be back at school anyway. Since we don't start until Halloween practically.

Theta formal happened. My sorority involvement is so small. I'm sorry Betty Locke for failing you. Really.

But at least we looked charming for once! We ran straight from Medieval Times for this event. Ray thought he had lost his wallet at Medieval Times. Turns out it was in the shower... weird one Ray.




Dillo happened as well. I took at 5:45 am flight home to spend my morning with these lovely people who I am sure Iw ill call family very soon. This is most of the Dance Marathon Executive board for next year and a few alums as well. I love them so much and can't wait to see what we do together!








And then I spend the afternoon with people like this. Wonderful fabulous humans who make me smile and have been there for me throughout college. Many of whom are graduating in a week and I don't know what to do about it. Many are staying in Chicago but a lot are leaving me for far off lands like New York. Twill be rough.





The year is wrapping up. One more paper to go and then I'm outta here. I guess. Don't really want to leave but that is the plan right now. There will be a silver lining somewhere. I am happy to get to see Lauren and Erin but also sad to leave Ray and people here. Life pulls you in so many directions and you just got to figure out which direction is the right one to turn down right then.

No comments:

Post a Comment