Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Busy Bee

I've been at this internship for a month and I hardly have time for anything else. I love it a lot. don't get me wrong. In fact it has really helped me get my priorities straight. As much as I would love to sleep in on the weekends, I don't because I have to get everything done that I can't get done during the week! I enjoy sleep so much more and have a fantastic sleep schedule. Really, hasn't been this good since elementary school. I am going to everything I am invited too (on the weekends) and spending time with people I really care about. What I have found is that this blog isn't one of those things that I can really spend time on. I am not deleting it because I am sure I will come back to it in a time of crisis but for now... I want to apologize for the lack of posts but I'm not changing that for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment