Sunday, June 10, 2012

She's My Little Whiskey Girl...

...But tequila makes her clothes fall off.


I had a wonderful time last night! For my birthday, Ray got us tickets to the Brad Paisley concert at Wrigley Field. But this was an event! Jarod Niemann opened followed by The Band Perry, Chris Young, Miranda Lambert and then Brad himself. We were so close! We were sitting on the field, with special wristbands and everything. But there was this great moment when Brad started singing "Remind Me" and a glowing silhouette started walking out for the girl part and then Carrie Underwood was there! That wonderful woman flew in to sing half a song at this concert and I was dying! Just dying!
With Wrigley behind us!
So many cool lights with this theme
No zoom on this... that is the stage RIGHT THERE
Somehow this is my life
MIRANDA! 

I helped my mom move my gramma out of her house this week as well. It was the final move because on Saturday there was an estate sale. I of course swept up some wonderful things: a 50's fur coat, my great-grandma's go to formal dress, some silk blouses, a hot pink pencil skirt, and a safari skirt that may or may not ever actually come in style again. I also snagged this sweet jacket for Mrs. Raya (my high school theatre director) since she is doing "Back to the 80's" again this fall.
Sexii & U No It

I head home Wednesday evening, a little earlier than I had previously planned but I have dealt with it. Ray and my one year anniversary is Thursday so we will be celebrating on Tuesday night. It is incredible how quickly time passes when it is with someone you love so much. He has done so much for me that he will never know and I will never be able to properly thank him for. It is really amazing to date your best friend in the world.



My Handsome Cowboy

So this is probably my last post from Chi-town  until September! Big D... here I come!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot WAIT to see your estate sale finds! I'm sorry your plans aren't what you expected but I'm so glad you'll be home for a while! Can't wait to see you...Margs at MiCo when you get back??

    ReplyDelete