Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Stars and Stripes are Big and Bright....

Dallas has been so much better than I thought it could be! Lauren and Erin have been filling my life with wonder and crafts inspire me daily. Today, I took a song by Jonathan Coulton and made a mug out of it using the Sharpie technique on Pinterest. My hint to you, do NOT run the mug under water to cool it down... it will crack... you will have to super glue it back together... BUT I do love this mug!

 

This is how it turned out. except I painted the whole handle black. I am so excited to use it and make some more! Hopefully some without cracks though considering it is more for look than use, the cuteness completely counteracts the coffee that will probably spill on my lap.

Next craft: I'm gonna try another mug and then a LV tank top... you know Lord Voldemort!

No comments:

Post a Comment